Mambo Media is honored to have been a Finalist for the 2010 SNCR Award of Excellence!
The SNCR Excellence in New Communications Awards ceremony was held last weekend at Stanford University. This prestigious award honors organizations for their innovative use of social media and Internet communications technologies.
- Engaging teachers and giving them a platform to share and discuss challenges in the classroom, their district and beyond
- Sharing timely content and strategies on education reform
- Raising awareness among lobbyists, policy-makers, teachers and other education stakeholders of classroom concerns
We had some stiff competition. The winners in the category were:
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Goodwill Industries, Inc.
- Seven Towns with 360 Public Relations
- Sacramento Press, Media Division
Mambo Media would like to thank the Society for New Communications Research for this honor. We applaud the efforts and successes of those organizations who are transforming cause-based marketing while leveraging new technologies. Congratulations!