DIGITAL MARKETING 101
Fully online, instructor-led, 4 weeks
This fast-paced introduction to digital marketing provides a solid foundation in the key concepts of our constantly-changing industry. Through hands-on exercises, video examples and instructor presentations, participants will develop an understanding of successful online marketing strategies, social media networks, mobile and web analytics, and why all of this is important. To supplement the concepts, instructors will address specific topics with case studies and real-world examples from recent Mambo clients. Participants will have the opportunity to examine issues within their own organization or research a company of interest. Raise your social strategy and learn current industry best practice!
- Overview of the current digital marketing ecosystem
- How to use research and strategy to inform your digital marketing strategy
- Strategies for building a brand experience across channels
- Search engine marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Strategies for building your personal brand
- Understand digital marketing and the key tools/techniques
- Create an integrated digital marketing plan using our template
- Develop clear and measureable digital marketing objectives
- Build or improve your digital profile
- Assess the success of your digital marketing activities using metrics and analytics
Who should attend?
- Professionals who are new to digital marketing
- Entry level digital marketers
- Career changers
- Anyone who wants to learn how to stand out online!
Starts October 10, 2017
Fully online, synchronous (instructor-led), 4 weeks
28 hours (approx. 7 hours of content per week)