Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Mambo is pleased to offer a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced modern marketing agency that services brands from enterprise to local fast-growing companies. The Strategic Digital Marketing Manager acts as the primary client contact point for our digital marketing projects that include activities such as email marketing, social media, marketing automation and other integrated programs. You will develop project plans and provide skilled consultation on client marketing needs, as well as work with team specialists to deliver the highest quality programs for our clients. We are looking for a team player who will work to support and elevate staff performance, provide expertise and relevant experience, and create a long-term and positive relationship with our clients as we work to grow their businesses. The right candidate will benefit from specific training and professional development around Modern Marketing solutions.
Mambo Media is a boutique agency headquartered in the Silicon Forest of Portland, specializing in developing integrated and modern marketing programs for B2C, B2B and non-profit clients globally. Our team of best-in-class, experienced marketers provides effective solutions to the unique challenges of today’s marketplace. Working with companies and organizations, Mambo offers modern integrated marketing solutions including social media, web development, search, lead generation and online fundraising.
- Manage digital marketing projects on schedule and on budget. Exceed client expectations with polished, best-in-class deliverables. Communicate regularly with clients to provide project status, update project plans and present project deliverables.
- Identify additional opportunity and craft up-scope proposals when appropriate.
- Delegate project tasks to teammates as appropriate. Act as final quality check for team deliverables before handing to client.
- Provide high-quality individual project contributions and deliverable execution.
- Manage to KPIs, timelines and budgets, with the help of the resourcing team and SMEs.
- Understand and implement best practices in digital marketing practice areas.
- Hold and develop expertise in several digital practices. Coach others in their efforts.
- Provide high-quality project leadership in your area in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with the Mambo project managers to understand processes, reporting and client support requirements. Add value to every touch point.
- Support business deployment by contributing expertise to proposals.
- Communicate clearly and approachably with Mambo teammates to learn and share best practices, new skills and experience.
- Comply with standards and practices outlined in the currently effective Mambo Media Employee Handbook.
The right candidate will ideally have a degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, new media or business management and 4+ years of experience in digital marketing and agency experience. This candidate must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have knowledge of digital marketing channels and platforms. The Digital Marketing Manager must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Team player with “no job is too small or little” mentality
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Great time management skills and the ability to multi-task well
- Knowledge of SEO, MA, Social Media, Email, and or Web Development best practices & principles
- Able to present complex information in a simple, straightforward manner. Fluent use of standard office communication stools like MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Web Development
- Html programming skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite tools, iOS and Android a plus
- Analytics Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, Raven, CMS tools, and dashboard systems
- Marketing Automation such as HubSpot or Marketo
- Email Marketing including Constant Contact, Emma, MailChimp, Act-On
- Google AdWords
- Paid Social Media Marketing
- Data Migration
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with our amazing clients and learn from other experienced marketers
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation based upon experience
- An absolutely great place to work with the amazing Mambo Team
If you’re ready to rock, email your resume and cover letter, shoot a video, design a billboard, take a picture, or whatever you’d like to do to impress us and send it to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you to talk about what the next steps will be.