The holidays are a great to time reflect on the past year and take a moment to appreciate the people and opportunities that have helped us along the way. At Mambo, we have a lot to be thankful for. We’d like to take a moment to express our gratitude for a few things that we appreciate this holiday.
1. Celebrated Clients: As always, we continue to be thankful for our fabulous clients. You are our motivation for embracing new technologies, developing advanced marketing strategies and coming up with creative advertising campaigns. We are grateful for your ongoing partnership and support.
2. Tremendous Team Members: At Mambo, we’re expanding in all departments, from marketing automation to website design, outsourced marketing and more. We’ve welcomed several new team members, including Marketo veteran Allison Dyer and marketing leader Janet Johnson. This year has been an incredible year of growth for Mambo and we know that that wouldn’t be possible without the support of our brilliant and motivated team.
3. Innovative Industry: We’re so lucky to work in an industry that is always evolving, adapting and expanding to accommodate consumer demands and new technologies. Modern marketing keeps us on our toes, allows us to continue learning and rewards us for taking risks and thinking outside the box. Speaking of which, Mambo was recently named one of the Top 10 Marketing Automation Solution Providers by Marketing Tech Insights Magazine. We can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store for digital marketing!
4. New Office: We’ve not only focused on growing our business and team—but we’ve moved to a bigger office! While we didn’t move far (just one suite away), we now have more than double the room to work and play. Come and visit the office to check out our new digs.
5. More and more Mambo Mascots: It’s no secret that we love our #officepups, but this year we’ve welcomed a few new furry faces to the Mambo family. Are you a dog lover? Stop by on Mondays, you’ll more than likely to meet a few of our beloved pooches, pictured below.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Mambo Media.