“Going into the website redesign, we did not have a clear vision of what we needed, but Mambo was able to guide us through the process of creating the optimal solution for our audience within the confines of our budget.” – Rob Warmack, VP Market Development, Compli
When planning a website redesign, it’s important to evaluate the target audience, the desired user experience, and the strategic goals and objectives of the website. Our client, Compli, a compliance software company, approached Mambo Media to update the current look and feel of their website, and implement features that could capture, nurture and convert sales leads.
Take a look at the before and after transformation of the main sections of Compli’s website!
With the continuous shifts in technology and design, a website’s life span is typically 3-5 years. In order to stay optimized for search your content must be timely and frequently updated, and to stay ahead of competition, design and navigation should be prioritized on the user and your ultimate business goals. So, how do you know your website it ready for a revamp? Here are a few quick hints that you’re in need of a change:
- Your website is not mobile friendly
- Content is outdated or limited
- Your web pages are slow to load
- Your important content consists only of Flash
- You have high bounce rates on key pages
- Users are confused when trying to find what they need
- Your website doesn’t have call to actions
- Your social icons aren’t highlighted
- There are too many different colors and fonts
- Your design is cluttered
- You’re not really sure what the purpose of your website is
Let Mambo Media modernize your website and give you a tool to take your business to the next level!
Click here to read more about modern web design.